SS 2017 Collection: MUSIC FEEDS YOUR SOUL
Music floods our senses and touches our feelings. For centuries, music has been a source of inspiration and motivation, which is why we have chosen to pay tribute in our newest collection.
Music helps us develop our responsibilities with greater joy and excitement. This is why learning to enjoy music or learning to play an instrument is as important as learning mathematics or how to use a toothbrush.
Monikako Kids wants to send a message out to the world with our second collection by gaining our inspiration in the landscapes of the South of the United States, the Mississippi River, Louisiana, New Orleans and the spirit of the people who created a soundtrack for adversity, effort and hard work, while setting the foundations for current popular music.
This is our tribute to music, to blues, soul and jazz. But our collection is also a request for children, parents and teachers: MUSIC FEEDS YOUR SOUL.
MUSIC FEEDS YOUR SOUL - Manifesto
- Give us some instruments and just cover your ears!!! We wouldn’t have any more music if the parents of future musicians didn’t make this sort of sacrifices.
- Lullabies, pre-school songs, the first love song… Someone has to compose them and play the tune to our memories, right?
- It’s magical to travel down memory lane by listening to the same songs our parents enjoyed when they were young.
- All efforts are lighter with music, and all of our memories become greater thanks to music.
- When you are having a hard day, just play some music before getting upset.
ARE YOU WHOLESALER?